440,000.00 - 790,000.00 GBP
1 - 3
1 - 2
Estimated Completion Q1 2021
Set to make an impact – Stadia Three will be home to 114 new one, two and three bedroom apartments. For contemporary living in this highly sought-after South-West London location, this development will be ideal for commuters and Buy-to-Let investors. Stadia Three will come with a rich heritage, as the site of a former 90-year-old greyhound stadium. The site will be regenerated to make way for AFC Wimbledon, bringing them back to their ‘spiritual home’ which will help to create a sense of community within the area. The overall development will comprise a brand new stadium with an extensive hospitality suite, retail and sports facilities (including a Squash and Fitness Club), and a new public realm with a dedicated cycle route. Arranged over seven floors, each apartment will be finished with high specifications including designer kitchens with integrated appliances, along with access to private external space via either a balcony or roof terrace. Residents will also have access to a landscaped roof garden via the first level.
- Stadia Three will comprise of 114 luxury apartments arranged over 7 floor levels.
- Each apartment will be highly specified and finished and equipped for contemporary living.
- 999 Year Lease
- The residential master plan will extend across three buildings providing in excess of 600 apartments arranged between landscaped courtyards.
- The New stadium will be home to AFC Wimbledon.
- Apartment types will comprise of 1,2 & 3 bedrooms, virtually all with private external space, either a balcony or roof terrace.
- Residents private landscaped roof garden
- The overall development will provide a new stadium with an extensive hospitality suite, retail facilities and a squash and fitness club.
- The Masterplan will also integrate new public realm and dedicated cycle routes.